At ihair beauty supply, we treat privacy with regard to individual data with utmost seriousness. Each time you use this website you are subject to the data protection policy applicable at that time. You should read every time you visit and use the website in order to ensure that you agree with the content.
Policy 1: Any personal data that you provide will be stored in a data file, for which iHair will be responsible, in order to carry out the following:
- The text of every purchase contract is being saved by us. Additionally, we will send you a mail with an order confirmation and the order content. The status of every order can be checked under “my account”. Additionally, we will send you an e-mail for every change of your delivery status. You can read our purchase policy for more enlightenment.
- If you choose the option to save PAYMENT INFORMATION (e.g. credit card details) you expressly accept that the data necessary for activation and execution will be processed and stored. Your card security number (CVV) will only be requested during the purchase process to enable that specific purchase; it will not be stored as PAYMENT.
- If you agree to activate the store function, your data will automatically be filled in when you make subsequent orders through this website so that they do not have to be entered for each new purchase. This agreement applies for subsequent orders. You can change your PAYMENT INFORMATION at any time under My Account – PAYMENT INFORMATION and withdraw your consent for data to be processed and stored. iHair Beauty Supply stores and processes your data in accordance with the provisions for credit and debit card confidentiality and security.
- If you use the option to store PAYMENT INFORMATION you may be asked to change your password for security reasons. Please be aware that your safety whilst using this website is also dependent upon appropriate use and protection of your password.
Policy 2: If you provide us with the personal data of a third party you are responsible for informing the third party about use of these data and for obtaining their express consent. If you have purchased any brand of iHair products, the personal data of the third party provided by you will be used for the following purposes:
- to deliver the product in question and/or check that it has been received
- to handle queries/suggestions relating to the product.
Policy 3: You may prohibit the use of your personal data for all product inquiry, market and opinion research purposes or for individual procedures at any time, without incurring any costs other than those incurred by informing us that you wish to do so. An email communication to the following email address will be sufficient for this purpose: firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy 4: We may instruct other companies and individuals to perform services for us (service providers) and pass on your data in this context for these purposes. Recipients of the data include, amongst others, providers of the following services: parcel delivery, letter or email distribution, customer database administration, database analysis, IT and hosting, advertising, payment processing (credit checking, identity checking, credit rating monitoring, etc.) and customer service. These service providers have access to personal information that is required for the performance of their services. However, they may not use it for other purposes. Furthermore, they are obligated to handle the information in accordance with this data protection policy and the relevant data protection laws.
Policy 5: You hereby confirms that the personal data provided by you are correct and that you will inform us of any changes. You will be personally liable for any inaccurate or incomplete data that you provide on this website for purchasing purpose.